Friday 25 September 2009

a quick update

I just realized I’ve gotten all excited about the monthly newsletter I started putting out in late summer, SexGeekNews, but I’ve completely neglected to post it here when any of my speaking gigs are coming up or other cool shit happens. How silly of me.

So in the realm of cool shit, back in August, I was interviewed and quoted by supercool sex columnist Sasha on the question of insecurity when in a relationship with a bi person. Check it out here.

And in the realm of speaking gigs, of course I update the workshops section on this here blog, but just in case, here’s my fall speaking schedule. I’ve got some room for additional teaching/speaking/whatever in my visits to Montreal (Oct. 13-14), New York (Oct. 15-19) (Can I tell you how excited I am to be teaching for the Lesbian Sex Mafia? Seriously!) and Halifax (Nov. 4-9), so feel free to contact me at veryqueer3 at yahoo dot ca if you’re interested!

And if you want additional fun stuff in your inbox once a month, send an e-mail to SexGeekNews-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.

September (Ottawa)

  • Saturday, September 26, 10:00-11:30 a.m. The Dance of D/s: Cultivating Dominant and Submissive Body Language at Kapital Kink.
  • Saturday, September 26, 8:00-11:00 p.m. I’ll be tabling under an “Ask the Sex Geek” banner at Kapital Kink’s Xploratorium, prescription pad in hand!
  • Sunday, September 27, 7:00-9:00 p.m. Making an Impact for Wicked Wanda’s Wicked Eat & Beat at Club D&D in Gatineau. Look up “The Wicked Eat & Beat” on FetLife.com for sign-up details.

October (Toronto)

  • Sunday, October 4, 5:30-7:00 p.m. 10 Rules for Happy Non-Monogamy workshop at Come As You Are, 701 Queen St. West. Register here.

October (Ottawa)

  • Sunday, October 11, 4:00-5:30 p.m. The Dance of D/s: Cultivating Dominant and Submissive Body Language at An Unholy Harvest.

October (Montreal)

  • Wednesday, October 14, 3:30-4:30 p.m. The Ethics of Sadomasochism talk for Daniel Cere’s Sexual Ethics class at McGill University (Religious Studies Department). Location TBC.

October (New York)

  • Friday, October 16, 8:00-10:00 p.m. Topic TBC (either The Dance of D/s or Making an Impact) workshop for the Lesbian Sex Mafia. For members.

November (Halifax)

  • November 4: demo at the SheDogs women and trans bathhouse. Topic TBC.
  • November 5, 6 and 7: workshops at Venus Envy. Topics TBC.

Okay, that’s definitely enough shameless self-promotion for one day. Have a good weekend, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment