Wednesday 16 September 2009

History - Interested?

I have been interested in sex, and sexual exploration since I was first aware of sexuality in myself. I was a promiscuous teenager and turned into a promiscuous university student and am now a promiscuous woman. I enjoy sex deeply and I enjoy meeting others who do likewise. I don’t regret my promiscuity, although I keep it under wraps since I know it’s not socially acceptable. I am safe, sane and clean. I always use protection and I have never had an STD.

It’s hard for me to pin point an exact moment when I became interested in BDSM. The moment that sticks out the most is in my early 20’s when a now former girlfriend introduced me to my first fetish clubs.

I had an active club kid in my teens and early 20’s but the traditional club scene was beginning to bore me. My usual clubs were Velvet Underground, Savage Gardens, Bovine Sex Club and even Sanctuary when I was too young to get in anywhere else.

The fetish club was Fetish Masquerade (which I think is still around) and was held at Holy Joe’s (Big Bop – King & Bathurst) at that time (I think it has since moved to a club on Adelaide).

It was nothing spectacular. There were teens though 30’s dressed up in all sorts of costumes from the very elaborate special effects make up to the person who could barely match black jeans with a black t-shirt. The most active part of the club was the dance floor, but on the third floor there was the ‘dungeon’.

The dungeon was a small room with broken down couches and some ramshackle benches and cross where people to stage fetish scenes with spanking, flogging and tickling. It was more voyeuristic than real. Most people would go up, let a partner take a few whacks and then disappear back into the crowd.

In many ways it was sort of a sorry site. Hopefully it has improved, but I doubt it. But, it still peaked my interest. I know it can go much further – mentally and physically – than what was on display at that club. Since then I’ve continued to look for that experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment