Friday 11 September 2009

First Challenge - Part 2

Still an having an audio-share failure. If you are interested in the audio files e-mail me.

***

This was recorded between parts 2 and 3 of the challenge.

***

Okay, so I just finished part two of the challenge and like part one I was able to calm down reasonably quickly afterwards. I think the main difference for me in part two was how to get myself into it and what I was thinking about. In part one umm, I guess visuals sensations were very male, I reached a point where I really really wanted to feel penetration and sensations thoughts really gravitated towards a very strong dominant male partners. And then when I didn’t let myself climax I was disappointed and frustrated… and sort of thought – well screw it, don’t want to do this anymore, this is boring, lets just get the hell out of here and get on with it.

And well this is a challenge so I did promise I would not quit, which I haven’t. So part two was very female focused. Umm rather than focusing on male sensations on penetration, on strength, the visuals and sensations were completely female. Softness, playing, being toyed with in a way that I think that women do with each other but not necessarily with men and men certainly don’t do with women. Ummm, the visuals and what I was thinking about were entirely focused on the clit not on penetration or vaginal activity.

And I guess coming out of it I feel a lot calmer, no I didn’t reach climax. I guess my experience with men has sort of been once they’re done they’re done, they need to recharge and if they didn’t manage to take care of me in that time then it’s not going to happen. Whereas with women it has been a continuous play a continuous give and take so when I mastrubate and don’t come to climax, if I’m thinking of a woman the natural assumption is that it’s going to continue in a little while. Even though I’m calm now that it can continue.

I have no idea if this rambling makes sense. Ummm and I suppose I owe some apologies to the boys out there. But I am bisexual so I do bat for both teams, so this one goes out to the ladies I suppose. Ahh, yeah. Anyways last round coming up. Your Girl.

[Via http://yourgirlinoneyear.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment