Friday 19 March 2010

Thought I Would Share This...

This is a picture I took of my “cuck boxes”.  For those who are unaware- these are boxes full of a collection I keep of mementos from all of my cuckings.  Well, almost all- there have been a few times where he couldn’t bring anything home for me for whatever reason, and in the cases of “repeat cuckings”, I don’t always have something for every single time.  But mostly, it’s complete.  The boxes hold everything from used condoms and wrappers, to soda cans, swiped cds, hair ties, necklaces, cell phone pics, audio recordings etc.  Everything is labled with a date and a name.  It is my way of cataloging my humiliation (well… and this blog lol).  I started it on my second cucking, while he was out fucking her and I was home alone feeling apprehensive and at a loss for what to do.  While he was gone, I got the first box prepared and decorated.  Anyway, I just thought you all might find it interesting, weird, cool, disturbing… whatever.  I suppose it is all of those.  I need to go take a shower, but later I will update the blog on Steve’s time earlier with J.  Tonight he is having K over here at 11.  Eek!  That bitch is going to be in the house!!!

[Via http://cuckqueanslavery.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment