Monday 1 March 2010

1 March, 2010

Here’s some pictures of Master I’ve been meaning to post. :)   The last one was from when he was sick, so he was laying on the couch with Samantha.  ^^  I just love these pics, I took them all the same weekend.  :) )

Anyway!  I didn’t make an entry yesterday.  To be honest, turning the computer on just seemed like such a chore, that I opted out of it.  I think I’ll probably post less on the weekend, and stick to writing on the week.  Not that I’m cutting weekend posts out altogether, just that I’ll probably write a lot less on the weekends. :)   So don’t worry if I don’t post on the weekend.  I’m OK. :)   I think the thing is, that I love my job.  I do!  But sitting on the computer for a hours on end makes me want to LEAVE the computer when I’m not working.  I still have Minerva though, so I can tweet..  But when I’m off the computer, I generally WANT to be off the computer, if that makes any kind of sense.

Yesterday was fun!  The present I bought Master for Valentine’s Day arrived, and it was 40 feet of rope from www.twistedmonk.com  I had thought it might arrive in time for Valentine’s day, but that’s OKAY.  I told him what his present was on V-day, and I told him when I thought it would arrive. :)   He was thrilled.

We haven’t had any actual ”rope” in a while now.  We used to have a whole mess of it, but during one of our moves, a box of lingerie and ropes went missing.  Yeah.  We were both pissed at the time, but we hadn’t gone about replacing it.  We kept talking about it, but we just never did.  We had so many restraints, it didn’t seem to be a big issue.  Well, now that we have more, we’re so glad! :)   Master has been reviewing knots all weekend, and he has been really enjoying the rope.  We even played one of my favorite games with it!  That is, he ties me up, and lets me see if I can escape! :)   I escaped all but once.  So, Faete, 6, Master 1. ;)   It was fun though, and it helped him learn which knots he needs to “tighten up” so to speak, and which ties I can easily escape from.  I’m pretty flexible, so in his defense, he is already at a disadvantage.

Master was feeling a bit adventurey yesterday, so we wound up piling into the car and heading out towards the mountains looking for a place to take a couple pictures.  We found a place called “dinosaur ridge”.  It was really kind of cool, and I wish I could figure out what I’d done with the camera, because we got pictures which I had planned to post.  Oh well.  I’ll post them tomorrow.

Today, I’m taking a mental health day to just rest and relax a bit before my dental exam tonight. :( (  I’ve had too many bad experiences with various dentists to not be a *bit* apprehensive.  It sucks.  I just hope tonight goes well.  It’s just a cleaning, so nothing is going to really happen, but I will be making plans to come back to get some cavities filled (I think I have four), and one of my teeth needs a cap.  I just want to get it done. :(

Mew mew mew mew mew mew mew.

[Via http://redvinylkitty.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment