Friday 19 March 2010

Double Cucked But Still Unfucked

Our evening got rolling at around 10:30 pm when the perky, little 18 year old clerk arrived at our home.  We will call her “with a Y”.  Steve fucked her twice in the living room while I stayed closed away in our bedroom with a vibrator and my thoughts.  Within a half hour I was hearing her moans and due to an inadvertent vibrator accident, she was hearing what could practically have been mistaken for a chainsaw- were she not aware of exactly where I was and what I was doing.  I knew the second the damn thing revved that I had been heard- it could not have possibly been missed.  I felt my cheeks redden in humiliation, and as one lone tear slid down the right side of my face, I came hard.  An hour and a half later when I awoke from my adderall-tinted-speed-nap she was still out there, having stayed for round two with Steve.  She finally left around 1 am.

For the past couple of hours, Steve, Heidi & I have been plotting and planning an encounter that we all know will wreck my mind.  My old nemesis, “K” (ironically, a manager at the same store that the clerk came from) will be getting an unexpected visit soon from Steve.  The intensely hateful, bitchy cunt who is 15 years my senior will be sucking him off on her knees in the backroom of the store shortly… she just does not yet know she is on the menu of my adored preditor.  Understand readers that this woman and him have had an adversarial relationship (at it’s kindest) that has spanned nearly a year and a half.  She hates him, but can’t help wanting to fuck him despite the way he has treated her which is with about the same concern, care, and appreciation as a used condom found on the city street.  He hates her back, but their chemistry is immeasurable and and she comes with the added bonus of being extremely distressing to me due to the fact that I know, because he has told me, and she knows because he has told her- that despite her years on me, her cunt is distinctively tighter and more pleasurable to him than mine and the woman fucks like a crazed maniac, which actually she kind of is… but that’s beside the point.

So, he has just left the house to go take back what he discarded last May like a snotty tissue.  She has been wanting him back for months and tonight is her night.  Except for one thing… she adamently does not suck cock… but tonight she will get on her knees and take a face fucking if she wants to crawl back into his good graces.  He has taken with him one of my thank you cards, for this special occasion… partly to make her status as “prey” well noted.  This is no accident, no chance encounter.  Tonight she is the hunted. 

Myself… well, I am the forsaken.  I am the cuckquean.  I am the pathetic Bitch, left home with a hot cunt and “do not touch” instructions.  When he comes back, I will be allowed to play with Heidi who will tear apart what precious little self worth I have left on this night, at 3 am.  Twice cucked, but not fucked.  For in times like these, even my mouth is useless to him… the only thing I have to offer is my pain.  That will become his next hard-on which I gather will be used later around lunch time.  He intimates that he has a date, but I have not been told with who, or where.  I also have not asked, and won’t.  But that’s later. 

Now, I wait for him to return so I can hurt for him as he tells me how he shot his load in her mouth, or in her face and Heidi reminds me of what a failure I am because I cannot get him going.  Not in times like these.  I cannot get him off… I am therefore unworthy of any consideration on his part to schedule fucking me into his day’s plans.  I am the inferior and he will make sure I know that to the deepest parts of my heart over the next 3 days.  Come Sunday night, I will be lucky if I’m not sobbing and in an emotional shock from the sheer brutality of the hard core cucking I am receiving. 

Oh.  And, by the way.  I think he is cheating on me too.  I have begun to think this is all a diversion from the real ouchie.  Smoke and mirrors- redirection of the eye.  But though I suspect that- I am still too fucking gullible, and too fucking easily distracted by my own cunt to catch him.  He truly has a free pass for life.  I could never stop him, because fuck- I could never even manage to catch him if he didn’t choose to tell me.  Once a cheater, always a cheater.  So true.

[Via http://cuckqueanslavery.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment