Monday 1 March 2010

Breast Punishment! This busty girl takes real pain on her fleshy mounds

I am a breast man, I love the feel of big plump heavy tits in my hands and full round nipples in my mouth. What makes a busty girl so sexy is that she knows how much of a sexual attraction those big boobs are for us men. However, some girls use that too much to their advantage, wearing low cut tops in bars so that they are served first, or flaunting them at work to be treated more leniently by their male bosses. Then what better way to teach these harlots, than to punish them severely, on the very parts of their bodies that they are so proud of?

This voluptuous girl has her nipples yanked and her breasts tortured to keep her in line. If I was the man in that picture, I would have ended it with a forced tit wank and shooting my cum all over her sore boobs. But that’s just me.



[Via http://bdsmyourself.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment