Monday 8 February 2010

Omg, I made it! ^^

One of the goals on my day zero project list was to not go online for one whole weekend.  Seriously, you guys – it was MUCH harder than I thought it would be.  I made it though!  I found other ways to fill the internet void though, and I wound up getting a lot done on my day zero list. ^^ 

One of the things I checked off this morning when I logged into my day zero project list was “stop biting my nails”.  It has been about three weeks now since I’ve bitten my nails.  They’re still really short, I’ve been clipping them with nail clippers, but Master doesn’t care how long they are as long as they are not in my mouth.  Woot.  Good to get another thing checked off.

Ooh, and we bought a mini trampoline.  I’ve been wanting one for years.  I’ve been *dying*  for a giant lawn-sized trampoline, but alas, we have no place to put it.  Master promised me that someday when we get a house we’ll get one.  In the meantime, for the last few years *EVERY* time we go by one in the store, I mew and give Master the sad eyes.   This past sunday we decided that I could get one, so long as I put the money back in the bank account when I get paid next week.  Go figure, we get to the store, and it’s the first time we go that they are out of stock!  When we got home though, Master ordered online for me, so hopefully it’ll get here soon.  Bouncin’ is what kitties do best.  lol.

My Master is sillier than yours!  *Laughs*  Ok, the other day I was cleaning up the apartment, and I unpacked a box with a TON of play-do in it.  I buy it for Master every year at  christmas, because he says it is a tradition to get it in your stocking.  I mentioned to him that I never see him use it, and this is how I wound up a couple hours later:

I was blindfolded, ball gagged, and tied up – so I had no idea at all what was going on until later when he showed me the pictures he took.  lol.  He started off blowing bubbles on me, and I had no idea what they were until I started to smell grape, and I figured it out.  Ooh, it sounds silly (because it is!)  but I hated thoes cold wet bubbles on my nipples.  lol.  When I felt him pounding my ribs with something cold I had NO idea what it was, but after a few minutes, I figured it out because I could smell the play dough.  lol.  There was a lot more going on, but you know me.  I remember what was in the pictures.  ;)

Super Bowl sunday was yesterday!  I’m not a football fan by any means, but I actually had some fun!  I usually watch the Super Bowl just to watch the commercials, and I walk away during the football.  Master actually explained how to play to me, and we picked a random

[Via http://redvinylkitty.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment