Wednesday 3 February 2010

Chasity and torture

Let me start by saying, I do like the male appendage, the cock. I enjoy it and it’s uses.  It’s wonderful when it’s firmly in my hand and other places. I love what I’m able to make it do.

I mention this because for a little while now, I’ve been thinking about male chastity and those devices used for it. The thought does appeal to me. I like the idea of holding the key to his release. (Quite literately…in the sexual sense.) With my pet, now and then I do tell him/have him go for days at a time with no masturbating. When we are together, it is at my whim I tell him he could masturbate/cum or not. I would like to control him for longer periods of time. A device would allow me to do that. Not that I don’t trust my pet on his word alone not to cheat and touch himself. I do trust him. It’s just a little extra insurance. Plus, I do admit not just the power and control I have over him is a turn on, but also the little bit of suffering is too.

While we are on the subject of a suffering cock, it reminds me of something else I’ve started having an interest in. This would be CBT (Cock and Ball Torture). I wouldn’t say I’m a sadist. I suppose I like being a little sadistic once in a while. I like the bits of thuddy and stingy sensations I give during impact play with floggers, crop, cane, etc. I also sometimes like seeing how far I can push my play partner’s pain tolerances. (With their consent, of course.)

Only quite recently I’ve had the desire for CBT. It’s fascinating seeing clothes pins in that area and how many one can take. I also get a bit of a kick out of seeing a cock and  balls tied up with string, twine and the like. With some hesitancy, pet has given his consent for me to do something on him. I just know want to think on what that something will be. Don’t worry pet. Won’t be anything hardcore……..the first time.

[Via http://lotuslust.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment