Wednesday 2 December 2009

A Shit Pig's story

One of My toilet slaves, whom I will refer to as Shit Pig, composed the following narrative describing one of our encounters.  The following words are his, not Mine, but I thought My readers would appreciate his perspective as toilet slave.  He uses some, let’s say, “creative” punctuation and grammar, which can be a bit disorienting, but I find that this writing style conveys the mild disorientation and rolling intensity of the author’s experience submitting to Me.

*********

Naked before you.  You drag your crop over my face, making me look up at your beautiful face,……..slowly dribbling your spit onto my face.

LOL, …[Swishsss, crack  ],….Open Pig.

Mistress kneels close to my face,…grabbing my chin as she filling  my mouth and face with her precious spit.

So, you think your good enough to eat my shit for me.  [SLAP],…Spit Spit Spit

You are going to beg me for mercy shit pig,….MMM, I’m going to fill your mouth with my piss and shit,…you’re going to learn to worship and savor the taste of my waste for me,….I will teach you to thank me for it and tell me how good it tastes,….You will beg at my asshole, licking your lips and moaning  for the taste of my shit like a shit-eating pig……..I’m going to teach you to open wide beneath my asshole and eat with passion for me,,,,,,,,,you will tell me that my shit is the best thing in the world, You are my toilet.

[

Mistress pushes her panty covered ass in my face and makes me breath in the essence of her asshole.

Smell your fucking diner whore,...Hahaha, Sniff my asshole with passion pig,...Deeper, Hahah MOAN Shit Pig!,...

[whip, whip, whip],………Sniff and Moan with passion for my shit,…………..LOL, Harder Whore………Get that nose in my ass and sniff like a dog in heat…..[WHIP,whip],…Sniff and Moan for me mmmmmmm

Mistress sadistically pushing some out into her panties,..Hahahah, mmmm, breath it all in pig, keep your fucking noise in my ass,.mmmmm,..smell your next meal,…My Shit.

Mistress takes her shit covered panties off, holding them just above my nose.

Open

She kneels close to my face makes me smell and lick the shit from her panties.

Look at me and tell me how good my shit tastes.  MMM, yes pig you better like it.  SPIT, mmmm,  taste my shit,…Lick and moan shit pig,….Hahah, MMMM, Show me how much you want it ….[Whip]….More passion whore,,,,,it’s my fucking shit,…Suck it off pig,

Suck and Moan Shit Eating Pig,….[Whip, Whip],….Hahaha, yes look at me and show you you like it,….LOL,…that’s it shit whore

Spit,,,,,,,Suck it all down.

Mistress covers my open mouth with her shit covered panties and makes me suck her spit through them before shoving them deep in my mouth. She turns and puts her shitty ass over my face and makes me smell the shit on her asshole  She make me smell her shit, to moan passionately through her panties……

[Whip, Whip],……..Sniff and Moan,……..Show your Mistress how much you like her shit or I will mark  your ass until you cry for me………hahaha,  Yes, Pig………There is more for you….

[Via http://aisforanya.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment