Friday 11 December 2009

The Cuckold Experience #1

As you know if you follow our adventures, my wife is training me to be her cuckold. In the end I will be her Pierced, Permanently Chastised, She-Male Cuckold. Believe it or not I am really looking forward to the transformation.

Tonight the process continued. I had been forced to watch my wife used, abused, and dildo fucked by other women; but tonight was the first time we had had a man do the job. My wife found this really nice guy, he’s SocalBlkBull on Fetlife. I have to say I was a little apprehensive about it. I wanted more time to adjust. My wife was right as usual though. He came over for dinner and the experience. I was immediately at ease when he walked through the door. I must admit he’s a good looking man and very nice. We seemed to hit it off immediately. Joy was more prepared as she had been talking to him a lot the last week or so. They already had built up a little familiarity with each other. Still, for some reason she was more nervous than I.

I cooked a fairly nice dinner for us all and while I cooked and made drinks he took control of Joy. Before and after dinner he made Joy blow him, and have sex with him. Surprisingly I was not bothered by it. I thought I’d be very upset. I have always said, “Jealousy is NOT love.” Tonight I saw my wife happy and a little spacey (which she gets when she’s satisfied) . I discovered how much I really love my wife tonight. You can say the words, but it means nothing until you take the test. I felt happy for her, truly happy. This was unexpected.

I won’t get into details; I’ll let Joy post that. It was cool though, because this first time SocalBlkBull took it slowly and allowed me to finish cooking and watch in-between duties. He gave me a few commands that I just automatically followed. It was easy and a nice feeling He gave me a chance to adjust to him and his dominance at my own pace. I will have no trouble serving and watching him with Joy as things progress. Next time I’m to be in my rubber mummy while he ravishes my wife. I can’t wait. I’m a cuckold now. Yea!

Oh, and another GREAT thing. He loved my Midori Margaritas. YES! YES! YES!!!!!

[Via http://raunchytramps.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment