Monday 9 November 2009

Love, Surrender and Bliss

Madam P and I had the most splendid weekend ever.  On Friday Madam took me to a play party at a private dungeon.  The party was low key and laid back.  There weren’t a lot of people there (maybe 15 or 20), and the atmosphere was intimate and familiar (even though we didn’t know most of the people.)  Lucky for us, our 2 favorite people from the local BDSM scene were also there, so we enjoyed socializing with them for quite a while.

Madam and I settled into a comfy sofa for a little bit, watching the various forms of torture and beatings happening all around us.  After a while we got up and started to explore different areas and pieces of equipment around the dungeon.  A sex swing suspended from the ceiling by 4 heavy chains caught Madam’s attention.  She had me lay down on the swing, hooking my ankles into the velvet loops attached to 2 of the chains.  I was splayed out, my legs straight up in the air and spread, but still fully dressed (if you call a skimpy cami that barely covered my big boobs and a short crotch-length denim skirt fully dressed.)  Madam started out nibbling on, and then biting, my inner thighs.  Without getting too graphic (out of respect for Madam), after Madam removed my top, she bit and nibbled me to several screaming (and I mean SCREAMING) orgasms!  (Everyone present is now keenly aware that I’m a screamer.)

After Madam P was done making me scream my head off, she had me running around the house waiting on her with just my 5 inch heels and ultra-short skirt on.  I fetched her water and a cookie or 2.  We hid out in a cage for about half an hour, Madam laid out and me on all fours, passionately making out.  It seemed like Madam was winding down (it was getting late), so I excused myself to use the bathroom expecting that we would head home after I was done.  When I came back a few minutes later, Madam informed me that she’d been talking with a dominant man, PH, who we had watched working his canes on a pretty lady earlier in the evening; Madam said she had asked PH if he would be willing to cane her slave girl and he said yes.

I’d mentioned to Madam earlier in the evening as we’d watched PH working that I was curious about the canes since I’ve never experienced them before.  And even though I was nervous and a little scared, I was very eager to obey Madam P’s directions and to make Madam proud by taking the caning without complaint or resistance. 

I stripped naked and laid myself out on the table where PH had his tools set up.  He started out easy, working my butt, explaining his technique to Madam, showing her different ways to stroke the cane for different effects.  PH worked down to the backs of my thighs and my calves.  He worked his way back up to my butt and my back below the shoulder blades.  All the while he kept striking me a little harder and a little harder.  I remember that it hurt like hell at first.  I tried to control my breathing to stay calm and redirect the pain, but it was no use; PH was in complete control of my breathing… I gasped for air with each stroke.  Little moans and whimpers started to escape from somewhere deep inside.  At some point, I felt a calm wash over me.  I relaxed into the rhythm of PH’s blows, as though my body realized that tension was only making it hurt worse.  Every now and then, PH would land a quick hard SMACK across my butt causing me to cry out and bounce a few inches off the table; all the people standing around watching him work on me loved seeing me bounce off the table with a loud YELP (according to Madam P.)  At one point, PH started poking my butt and thighs (where he’d been hitting me) with his finger which caused me to laugh and giggle; the spectators enjoyed that too apparently.

Madam says that when it was over I had this dreamy look on my face, like I was high or drunk.  I felt good, refreshed, blissed out.  The pain didn’t really set in until the next day.  Over all, I’d say that I loved the experience.  I loved the endorphin rush.  (I can see how people get hooked on skillful beatings.)  I love the bruises.  I loved being on the table, letting out yelps and screams… I know how much Madam loves to hear me scream, and I love screaming for her.  And I love that Madam has discovered that tender bruised muscles can be useful in controlling bratty behavior.

Here it is Monday, and I have the most beautiful black bruises all over my ass.  Madam has found that because my butt is still so tender to the touch, all she has to do is to poke me in the butt with her finger to make me yelp and squirm if I’m acting bratty with her.  (I love it when Madam P gets creative and spontaneous about correcting bad behavior.)

Madam says she’s taking me to another play party this coming Friday.  I can hardly wait to see what surprises she has in store this time.

(Hey, remind me to tell you about how I spent most of Saturday night soundly sleeping on the floor at Madam’s feet in the living room.)

No comments:

Post a Comment