Monday 12 October 2009

Sexual Entity Part 2

As promised, here is the second part of Sexual Entity:

Mistress moves away.  My covered eyes follow her.  She stops near the table.

“Come here, mel.”

I crawl on my hands and knees to her voice.  My vibrating pussy leaves a moist trail down both of my thighs.  The act of crawling starts another stretch deep within me.  Few things make me come faster than crawling to my Owner.  Few things depict my natural role as eloquently as going to my Mistress on my hands and knees.  If she would let me, I would stay at her feet always.

I bite my lip and my body quivers as I near her.  My head bumps against her leg and I lean into her as I orgasm again.

Mistress pets my head until I am calm.  Unlike her other slaves, I am not required to request permission to come.  Mistress would not have time for that.  My orgasms come too frequently when I am in her presence.

Mistress guides me to my right with a gentle press of her hand.

“Up on your knees, mel.  I want you to clean Denny’s sac with your mouth.  I want you to do a thorough job.”

I rise up on my knees and feel my way to Denny’s balls.  I lick and suck as Mistress ordered me to.  I listen to the sounds of her clipping Denny’s nipples.  I hear vibrators.  Denny squirms and whimpers.

Mistress orders Denny to open his mouth.  I recognize the sound of Mistress’s strap-on filling Denny’s mouth.  I suck harder and squirm, too.  My holes are jealous.  They stretch and throb.  I make more noise as I suck.  Mistress doesn’t know it but my performance is a show.  I want to be her only holes.  I do what she orders, hoping that will be my reward.

“mel, come to me.”

I crawl to the other end of the table.  I bump into a wooden leg before I find Mistress.  She removes my blindfold then climbs onto the table.  Her strap-on never leaves Denny’s mouth.  She straddles him, fucking his face.

“mel, you know where your tongue belongs.”

I dive into Mistress’s pussy from behind.  I lick her clit and bury my nose deep within her moistness.  I kiss her juices into my mouth with loud, slurping pops.  Her taste is warm and tangy.  My tongue flicks hard against her clit then joins my nose deep inside of her.  I breathe only when necessary and then through my mouth.  Mistress allows me this honor so rarely I do not want to waste a moment on something as trivial as oxygen.  I breathe deeply and feel the soft, pillowy flesh filling my mouth and nostrils.  I forget that my purpose is to please Mistress and I care only about getting as much of her as I can.

Mistress feels this.  She knows it.  She orders me away.

“Stand in the doorway, mel.”

Dizzy from her scent, her juices covering my face, I walk unsteadily to the hallway entrance.  Afraid I have displeased my Mistress, I close my eyes, hang my head and wait.  I try not to come.  The juice from my pussy tickles me as it runs down my thighs but I dare not move.

Mistress pulls her cock from Denny’s mouth.  It pops free.  He is as reluctant as I am to give up anything of Mistress’s.

Mistress comes to me.  I open my eyes but keep them lowered.  Her gorgeous breasts are in front of me.  One nipple is exposed.  Plump, luscious, mouthwatering.  Few garments can restrain Mistress’s glorious body.  It demands to be seen.

I lick my lips and sway towards Mistress.  As always, I have no control when my body is near her.  It moves to her instinctively, as all things do when seeking sustenance.  Mistress is the universe and my soul requires her.

She touches my face and I jerk violently.  My head falls back and I moan.  She allows me to lean against her and I twist and whimper as a small orgasm flows through me.

Perhaps these are not orgasms.  Maybe I am simply breathing–oxygen in, oxygen out.  Maybe it is merely the blood coursing through my veins that I feel.  I only know that with Mistress, all is sex.  All is arousal.  When I am with her, every drop of fluid in my body, whether it be blood, saliva or urine, ends up in my pussy, exploding into cum and delivering me to bliss.

Mistress whispers to me, her velvet voice caressing my ear.

“You know what you did, don’t you, baby?”

I twist hard again.  Baby.  She called me baby.  I nod, unable to speak as I fight the stretch connecting my cunt to my nipples.

“You forgot what you are, didn’t you?”

I whimper and nod again.  My head is against her shoulder and even in my current state, my mouth yearns for her nipple.  I drop towards it but pull back.  What ecstatic torture this discipline of temptation and denial.

“You were pleasing yourself, weren’t you, mel?  You weren’t thinking about pleasing me.”

I manage a barely audible, “No, ma’am,” before another orgasm takes control.

“What are you, mel?”

“A sexual entity, Mistress.”  It is a whisper.  A whimpered, tortured whisper.

“What is your purpose?”

“To please you, Mistress.”

She kisses me lightly on the cheek.

“Go to the dungeon, mel, and assume the position on the horse.  I’ll be in shortly to administer your punishment.”

My legs barely carry me as I wobble down the hallway to the dungeon.  Punishment, reward, temptation, denial, pain, pleasure, breathing, orgasms.  Indistinguishable concepts that all mean one thing.  Servitude.  I belong to Mistress and I exist to serve and I feel whole as I make my way to the dungeon.  I feel free and elated and so fucking aroused that I come again.

I assume the position on the horse–stomach and chest flat on the padded top, knees in the cubbies and holes in the air.

Mistress leaves me for an eternity.  I hear Denny’s ecstatic moans in the other room as his purpose is fulfilled.  I chant “sexual entity” in my brain and try not to get jealous, but I can control it no longer and the thought screams through my head, “Why is he having all the fun?”

I calm myself and think submissive thoughts.  I must be prepared for any punishment Mistress might choose.  Perhaps this is my punishment–to listen to another slave getting what I want.  I start to come.  Punishment, reward, temptation, denial.  There are no boundaries in this universe of Mistress.  Everything makes me come.

By the time Mistress leads Denny to the dungeon, I am almost sliding off the horse I am so wet and so anxious.

Mistress yanks out my vibrating plug without warning.  I yelp.  I’d forgotten it was in there it had become such a part of me.  I feel empty.  My ass wiggles towards Mistress, wanting to be refilled.  I whimper.

“mel forgot her place earlier, Denny.  Like you, she exists to please me, but she wanted to pleasure herself instead.  She needs to be reminded that what she wants is not important.  You understand that, don’t you, Denny?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“I think she needs to be reminded . . . ”

Mistress’s hand lands hard on my ass.  The surprise and the pain jolt me forward.

“ . . . with a spanking.”

Mistress’s hand finds a different spot on my ass with every blow.  The stings grow stronger.  The pain nears unbearable.  The orgasms come non-stop.

Mistress suddenly ceases.  The heat from my ass crawls up my body and tingles my scalp.  Tears and saliva stain my face and the padding beneath me.  My knuckles burn from clutching the legs of the horse.  Through my pain and my bliss I manage to utter one word.

“More.”

“What did you say?”

Mistress’s voice is angry but I feel her smile.

“More, Mistress.  Please.”  Knowing I have pleased her gives me strength.  “Please, Mistress.  More.”

Her hand runs so gently and so softly across my fiery ass that I cry , then the spanking resumes.  I squirm and bounce and call out her name.  The pain lifts me and engulfs me and I feel myself floating.  It becomes unrecognizable as pain and it takes on a different form.  I can not identify it.  I have never been able to identify it but I have learned that this is the only universe where it exists.

My brain tells my mouth to say “mercy”, the word Mistress has given me to protect myself, but before the word comes out, Mistress stops.  Mistress always knows.

I tremble from euphoric shock. I notice odd things, like the shape of my tears as they inch from the corners of my eyes, or the sound of Mistress’s breathing.  She is talking–I hear her voice–but the words are so distant.  It’s her breathing I hear clearly.  Her heartbeat.  Her words are not as important to me at this moment as simply knowing that she is alive.  That she is okay.  That I still belong to her.

I feel calm.

Through the fog I realize Mistress is straddling my ass.  Again, I hear her words in the distance.  They speak of property.  Her heartbeat throbs soothingly in my head.

Wetness hits my enflamed ass and I cry out.  Mistress is marking me.  Her piss flows over me and into my holes.  My pussy swallows her warm fluid.  I orgasm again and I think of calling for mercy.  My bliss is overwhelming.  I feel almost frightened.

Mistress dismounts and orders Denny to stand behind me.  Mistress puts on her strap-on and stands behind Denny.  Then, in a display of dominance so beautiful and so meaningful it makes me feel powerful, too, Mistress puts Denny on her cock and fucks me with him.  Her cock pierces us both.  I turn to watch in the mirror.  I am reared back, forcing myself farther onto Mistress and her cocks.  Sweat and piss fly from my body and Denny’s, too.  If I squint just right, Denny disappears and I see only Mistress fucking me.

Denny and I come.  He asks for and receives permission first.  I simply come.  Again.  I no longer count and I no longer care.  It could be an orgasm or it could simply be breathing.  I don’t care.  It pleases Mistress and that is all that matters.



No comments:

Post a Comment