Wednesday 21 October 2009

Falling into place

After many false starts and much pushing from my husband, we had a long talk last night about issues that have been unsettling to me and he realized just how much he was over thinking things. The conversation ended on a good note and we both felt relieved to have everything out in the open. I shyly suggested that I would very much like to be “intimate” with him this evening since I felt so much better for having talked.

I’m not sure how it happened, but it feels like everything fell into place last night. While we were playing he was kind and loving, giving me lots of positive reinforcement but still teasing me considerably to keep me off my toes which creates a positively wonderful tension. He started calling me his girl, which feels right on so many levels. It was an incredible session. He pinched and bit my nipples, praising me for how much I could take. I begged him to be allowed to have him come in my mouth and with some verbal direction from him I was able to with just my mouth and hands which was a victory for me since I haven’t been able to do that for some time. He made me come with his fingers and I once again squirted (and of course forgot to lay something down under me beforehand). We cuddled afterwards and it was the sweetest moment I’ve had with him so far. There was such positive energy flowing and we finally found exactly what I was looking for and it seems to fit what he’s looking for as well which is just incredible.

So now I’m his sweet girl and I cannot begin to describe how happy that makes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment